What we do
The Campus Card office is responsible for producing and distributing the Institute's campus card for all students, faculty, staff and guest on campus.
What is the Campus Card and why do I need one?
Originally intended to be a simple Rensselaer ID, the Campus Card (i.e. student Access card) now integrates all types of services on campus.
At present, the Campus Card can be used for:
- Rensselaer Identification
- Building Access
- Meal Plans
- Rensselaer Advantage Dollars (RAD)
- Vending Machine Purchases (soda only)
- Retail Café and Cart Purchases
- On Campus C-Stores
- MOE's Southwest Grill
- Visiting Student (High School Research Scholars, Special Programs, Interns) - access to building work space ONLY
- Visiting (Faculty, Researcher, International Scholar)
- Campus Vendor - access to builing work space only